Broco PC/MIL-60 Cutting Torch Kit
The Broco® PC/MIL-60 cutting kit is used on repair vehicles and service trucks, in field maintenance shops and heavy equipment repair centers. The PC/MIL-60 is an economical, efficient means of enhancing recovery and repair capabilities while improving operator safety.
The PC/MIL-60 credentials include field testing at Fort Knox and Aberdeen Proving Grounds, and used in Kuwait during Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a Basic Inventory Item on the Army's M88A2 Recovery Vehicle and the General Dynamics M-1 based Abrams recovery vehicle (AMV-90), and British MOD Challenger Recovery Vehicle (CARRV).
The PC/MIL-60 Cutting Torch Kit includes
- Broco® Cutting Torch with 30' hose and and 35' cable extension set
- Cutting rod extender, providing 36" additional reach for safety standoff while cutting reactive metals or items under tension
- High volume oxygen regulator
- NATO Plug
- Tinted safety goggles (#5 shade)
- Leather welder's gloves
- Broco® cutting rods, 3/8" x 36"
- Pelican storage case
- Parts and accessories
NOTE: Oxygen supply and electric source are user supplied.