Fast, Effective and Cost Efficient:
The Broco® Underwater Cutting System
The Broco Underwater Cutting System provides the fastest, most efficient and cost effective means of completing underwater cutting, piercing and gouging tasks. The system includes the Broco® BR-22 PLUS Torch, UW/KS Knife Switch and HVR-4401 regulator, and Broco® Exothermic Cutting Rods.
- The Broco Ultrathermic (Exothermic) Cutting Rod produces a temperature in excess of 10,000° F.
- The rods are hot enough to quickly cut or melt through almost anything including cast iron, stainless steel, brass, other ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and concrete.
- 10,000° F means more cut per inch of rod than any other on the market.
- These rods cut through marine growth, rust, and mill scale, eliminating the need for pre-cleaning and helping to lower operating costs and reducing bottom time.
- The Broco Underwater Ultrathermic (Exothermic) Cutting System uses only oxygen and a maximum of 150 amps, compared to other equipment that may require as much as 500 amps to cut.
- The rod readily ignites from a spark generated by a 12 or 24 volt auto or marine battery and will continue to burn with electrical current removed until the flow of oxygen is stopped or the rod is consumed.
- The need for expensive support equipment is reduced while a safer diving environment is maintained. The recommended oxygen working pressure of 90 psi over bottom economizes oxygen consumption.
Call the Broco Sales and Customer Relations team at (800) 845-7259 if you have any questions or for more information. Also, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you and provide you with excellent service.